- You must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
- When you make a reservation, you must pay a deposit of one night’s fee for either a campsite or a cabin. Your bill must be paid in full when you check in.
- Overnight rates for cabins include 2 adults and up to 4 children.
- There is an extra person charge of $10 for an adult and $7 for a child.
- Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day require a minimum 3-night reservation and you must pay in full when you make your reservation.
- On a campsite reservation, if you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of your reservation, you will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- On a cabin reservation, you will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee if you notify us at least two weeks in advance.
- On a holiday weekend reservation, if you cancel less than two weeks before your arrival date, there will be no refund.
- We welcome well behaved pets at our KOA. We even have a special play area for them. However, pets are not allowed in our cabins except in cabins 99 and 100.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings or in the pool area. When outside of your tent or RV, they must be on a leash and not bother other campers. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
Clean and well maintained!! We enjoyed our time here and visiting points of interest in the area.
Nice place to stay and see family and friends in the Southern Pittsburgh area.
I've been traveling for 15 years and by far this exsperiance has been the best when it comes to hospitality, working with you (covid 19) and all around easy. My lot was hand picked to accommodate my needs. 100% stay here!!!